Lifetime Leakproof Warranty
We at Hayes Disc Brake are so confident in the durability of all hydraulic Hayes Disc Brakes that we are offering a conditional Lifetime Leakproof Warranty covering the master cylinder assembly and the caliper. Do note that the brake hose is decidedly NOT covered by this warranty. There are some simple rules that you, the original owner, must heed for the warranty to be valid. They are as follows:
- The Lifetime Leakproof Warranty covers only the following brakes: Prime Series, Dyno Series, Radar Series.
- The owner MUST register their brakes through the website after purchase.
- The offer is open to the original owner ONLY.
- The warranty covers the master cylinder and caliper assemblies ONLY.
- The warranty does NOT cover the brake hose.
- The warranty does NOT cover leaking sustained through crash damage or abuse.
- The warranty does NOT cover leaking due to improper service including, but not limited to, improper brake fluid, mechanical or aesthetic modifications of the master cylinder and/or caliper, or incorrect torqueing of system components.
- The warranty does NOT cover any of the labor or shipping costs associated with return of the brake to Hayes Bicycle Group, nor does it cover any damage or loss of the brake during shipping.
- The warranty claim is only accepted with a clear proof of purchase (payment receipt from the dealer).
This additional warranty and all our liabilities will void, if any of the points mentioned below are not respected:
- Improper use of the brake or damage due to a crash or abuse.
- Using parts from other manufacturers in conjunction with the Hayes brake system.
- Refinishing (e.g. painting or polishing) of any part.
- Any attempt to disassemble brake systems (master cylinder, caliper, lever blade or hose).
- Components damaged due to normal wear or improper maintenance.
- Shipping damages or loss.
Warranty Registration Form
- Prime Hydraulic Brake Information EN FR DE ES
- Prime Master Cylinder Service EN FR DE ES
- Prime Caliper Service EN FR DE ES
- Prime Bleed Instructions EN FR DE ES
- Prime Brake Pad EN FR DE ES
- Dyno Hydraulic Brake Information EN
- Dyno Master Cylinder Repair EN
- Dyno Caliper Repair EN
- Dyno Comp & Sport Lever Adjustment EN
- MX-1 Mechanical Disc Brake Installation EN FR DE ES
- CX/MX Mechanical Brake Installation EN
- Single Piston Hydraulic Brake Installation & Service EN FR DE ES
- HFX Series Installation, Maintenance & Service Guide Rev B EN FR DE ES
- HFX Series Installation, Maintenance & Service Guide Rev D EN FR DE ES
- El Camino Installation, Service, Maintenance Manual EN FR DE ES
- El Camino Master Cylinder Repair EN FR DE ES
- El Camino Caliper Repair EN FR DE ES
- El Camino Bleed & Hose Replacement EN FR DE ES
- HFX Series Bleed & Hose Replacement Rev A EN
- HFX Series Bleed & Hose Replacement Rev B EN FR DE ES
- G1, G2 Caliper Repair EN FR DE ES
- Pad Replacement, Mount Brackets, Disc Installation EN FR DE ES
- HFX-9 Master Cylinder Rebuild EN FR DE ES
- Disc Brake Mounting Chart (2005 and Earlier) EN
- Stroker Ace Caliper Service Instructions EN
- Stroker Bleed Instructions EN
- Stroker Instillation, Service and Maintenance Manual EN